Sunday, March 1, 2009

Little Random Update ♥


i ♥ my new lens :) but i hate my baby-fat!:'(

Time flies~~
An new month again...
Seem like my 'holiday' going to end~ My March schedule mostly full-fill~wuhooo!!
Well,it's a good news for myself :) Cuz i had been 'goyang kaki' for more than one week...
Everyday stay at home fat-mou...eat,sleep,drama.. i'm getting fat n fatter...:(
i'm going to finish my 'Gem of life' soon...:) but i can't get those episod from 74 until 82!!who can help me??? :'( i dunno how to download..i tried..but make whole connection f*cking slow~~!!!Afraid my housemates gonna kill me..hehee..:p so i juz give up~!! Hopefully Ms.ERER faster get her internet connection at her new house...faster download then can give it to mie~huhu!:p
Since i started to watch drama,felt like i can't stop for any new drama coming up~~addicted!!Seem like still have a lot of drama waiting me to watch....


~爱就宅一起
~还我情真
~命中注定我爱你
~学警狙击
~Gossip Girl

OMG~give me half year to finish all plssss.....

No comments: