Monday, April 27, 2009

Wish List♥

MY WISH LIST


dunno wat to update on my lovely bloggie...so juz share something in my mind now..

.

.

.


i wish to get those stuffs~ but not now laa, have to work hard,earn more,save more 1st :(
absolutely fall in with this on de first sight!!! Sanrio Hello Kitty Handset.my god!!i'm out of control..i'm a Hello Kitty Freak!!!!Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 actually not really like it,but it's nice to matching...


Louis Vuitton Tivoli PM yup,HEART this :)
Seikoi this for quite long dy,i think no longer in the market dy.but still not afford to buy u home my babe :( sob sob


Slim Pinkie PSP



Beside this,still a lot of stuffs..Gucci,Prada,Chanel...but dun dare to think bout it first:)







re-dye my hair! hope can re-style too

Thai full body massage i did it last week.not enuf.

movie! tomoro wif my babe lao po...

sing k... ... tomoro!yahoo!

party in Phuture! yea... wif my babes :) soon!!

get long n thick hair extension althought my hair is long,but still not enuf :p

get sweet & sexy dress :) no more cute for me pls.lao po owaz scold me dy.haha!


add an very important misson : cut my fugly fringe!!!!!which make me look dumb,look sleepy,look sick,look fugly!!!!



BUT,i will broke after this... ... :'(





p.s : looking forward for my Taipeitrip :D oppss.. too early to mention here.. still long time to go~
waiting... ... ... ...




THE END♥

5 comments:

♥ L.O.V.E wif Miss MIC ♥ said...

darling sure u will get all of them one day and hoh one day i will sien of d hello kitty phone and looking forward to those more pro and expert de phone~ haha..
hello kitty freak~:D

♥ L.O.V.E wif Miss MIC ♥ said...

hair extension hair extension!!!!!!!!!!!!! looking forward to it:)

♥ nicole ♥ said...

u mean me will sien wif the hello kitty phone??weiii i wont lo!!steady steady pakai expert phone ba...u can go for PDA EXPERT ah!!haha.. yea yea..i'm busy search for de hair extension..it's make me headache!!!!>.< we got long long n thick hair soon~huhu! :)

♥ nicole ♥ said...

i forgot to state out tat vy important things.... i wanna cut my fugly fringe for sure!!!!owaz make me look damn jue when took photo!!!arrrrgggg >=(

♥ L.O.V.E wif Miss MIC ♥ said...

lols..me oways expert in everything de ma..!!!! :D
hahaha..ok gan jus add on!
we gonna have new hair style soon~ yipee!
and ! stop typing words while skype-ing wif me...>.<
dut! dut! dut! jue soon le me~~~