Friday, July 24, 2009

my bitcha♥ 22th big day

Happie happie birthday to Ms Fion Lau♥ i'm glad tat able to celebrate wif her this year :D

Date : 2 July 2009
Time : 9:30pm (tat she notified guests to reach on,but herself reached ard 10:30pm!!)
Venue : Golden Era,Miri

Let's the pics tell the story...

Birthday Banner design by 'Katak' my god,fion claimed tat is ugly!haha!yes it is!
just part of tat guests n venue
Mark gor & me
her 99 roses♥
her SPARKLE STAR cake♥

we tot there is fireworks outside!damn u katak!
snap...
the PROMOTER of the night :D
they are so happy in the VVIP room
Nen & babe is showing off her 'shao zhu'(piglet)

pretties of the nite haha :D
Jessie,Qi,me

Nen was so high!
see wat they did... ....
babe One Go Calsberg
then Chivas On the Rock!
guess who is drunk??:D

the answer is Siew Siew is Drunk!!!
drinking.. snap by Paparazzi
yo bro~
♥angel,babe,me,jcn♥
she goes Crazy~
:)

it's was a fun nite before i left..i miss it.. ;(
♥END♥

2 comments:

honey said...

ello my dearest babe... thats not my 21st birthday ho!! ooi aku rindu kamu.. cant wait to go *** with u guys!!

honey said...

hi bunny, hug bunny, hug umbrella, hi nico, hug nico... 13 dian!! lol