Sunday, July 20, 2008

I really miss all of uuu~♥

I'm missing my lovely frens rite now.... i miss u all badly... :'( When i'm alone..down..lonely...KL's Life Suck!!! Miss those moment we spent together~ miss miss miss.............



Freaking Disgusting Chao Ah Lian~Like to do stupid stuff~!act like an idiot make me laugh non-stop when MSN..see wat she trying to do in this pic??freaking stupid!!hahaha...
Dydy~Our mami...Ma best ji mui forever n ever~The one who owaz take care me,help me n changed me a lotz in my life~!!Also my love problem consultant..i miss u...Hope to see u vy vy soon~^Love u!
Fio~my sexy ji mui...good dancer,good drinker,good socialize..she had a happiness n sweet simple life wif her boy boy~Hiao po..but never share me some tips how to seduce some nice guys~!i'm a little gal for u..cOme'on turn me to a women~haha...:D
Ling-my sis??Lots of ppl tot we're sister..many of them said we look alike since i'm Form 2..she's prettier for sure!! Chao Ah Gua-Who always bully me!!!beat me!!fight with me!!recognise 'him'..'lap him' gao gao when see 'him'..haha~'She/he' is the one who cut my hair.. :p Qi-the one take care of me in KL~she live Block A but she's going back ady..miss her much...
Ah Mark~ATTENTION to all SINGLE N AVAILABLE GALS~A nice guy i ever met!!good little boy,good cooker,nice body figure,Leng zai..He loves to make Cheese cake~Even my mum also said NICE~Two thumbs up~!Always pick us up go here n thr..We enjoy 'SHI LIAN DE GAN MIAN' together..Everyday 'Jay's Songs"...So Gals,Grab him~!!Kinda miss u...;p
Ling~Pretty Stupid Chao Ah Lian..haha..Pretty,Tall,Charming,Gorgeous gal..A lots of BEE,FLY,MOSQUITOR,ANTS,SNAKE around her..She is Ma best sistar~!Always call me 'Ren xiao gui da'..tapi,dia lagi muda...Dunno who is the one 'ren xiao gui da'...Before i come KL..Everyday hang out together..Senadin,Pujut,Grand Park,Boulevard,Bintang Plaza,Imperial,Mosjaya,Ye Shang Hai,CC,Damai,Miri Airport,Esplanade,Tanjung Lobang,2020 Pelita,Grand Palace's Toilet,Hai Ma...everyway~!!!miss tat moment vy muchie~!Hope can turn back the clock..i juz wan happy n simple life!Love u~!

Wif Qi in School... In da club~
Ben Dan me~

Long Long time ago..*miss tat moment..having ji mui's gathering dinner in Dynasty Hotel* Ling,dydy,me,ella,amy,bee~

Lastly.. Ji mui & frens FOREVER~ U GUYS!! huggies & muacks :)
THE END♥

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love you too....ren xiao gui da!!! faster take leave and come back...miss u so much so much...n bring u hang out again....from airport to senadin!! hahaha

Anonymous said...

haha~i hope so.. but i wanna from airport to Brunei~Bintulu~Sibu~Kuching~Kalimantan!!haha...

Anonymous said...

haha~i hope so.. but i wanna from airport to Brunei~Bintulu~Sibu~Kuching~Kalimantan!!haha...