Sunday, May 3, 2009

Switch to Party Mode!♥

yeah~ after LeeHom's concert rush to laopo's house..(wat a hectic nite for me!) changed & touch-up my makeup.. our plan for tonite ~ Phuture!! but ended up,we went to Maison:( YYY???becoz one of our gang under age MAN!!!he's juz 21>.<


We reach around 1am.can u believe Saturday nite but there is only few kitty inside de club!!:S nvm..we shiok sendiri.Let's start our party!


self-snap before go out :)

i think this is our 1st pic of tat nite.


hello dear dear! Camwhoring!babe wif de guys
me wif de guys! they owaz got a lotsa weird pose!!

sozai-ing..they love to pose,love to act!
me & Dickson the leng zai 1!
me & Anthony the funny 1!
we play wif deardear's spec again
huuu~♥
zefong,anthony,nicole,michelle,dickson
next table took this for us :D
Group photo!♥
they like to copy me & laopo pose!!>.< heart uuu..♥
yo~♥
:)
G4-Gay 4
Cheers Mun Kit & Anthony!:p
what the hell is this???
lotsa pattern laa them!!!
my sweety bitcha
my turn

dun worry, i drink coke
y babe face like tat?:D
c the keleifei behind!scare me!
beside 1 love to 抢镜头!
i finish all!!!!
hot chick in da club!
cheers deardear:)
Ms.Wong!u FAILED!
finally Pass!:)
just dance-lady gaga
sexy back!
she Drunk cuz drink too much Coke!:p
dickson,er,edison♥
exhausted!!!!
v pose - nicole
v pose - er,edison,anthony
finally come till de end..
everyone exhausted..
lao po is perfectly sober!

Grab some food before back to home..nearest mamak stall..

weteh o ice limau.
blur(alcohol)+blur(de spec)!
tipsy her...
de pic on de cig's box doesnt work at all!
taste okok lo..
byebye dear~

in laopo's room


she bath,wait for so long..

who behind??hahass..
good nite everyone!♥

Having pillow chat before we sleep...we fall asleep around 6am??haha!




p.s : tiring of upload all de pics..it's killing me >.<


-THE END-

3 comments:

♥ L.O.V.E wif Miss MIC ♥ said...

i am gonna kill u !! really gonna kill u! u upload d pic!!!
kill!!!
lols..bu nai when u snapped ze fonf in d car~ hahas~ and ur caption funny too~ darling:)

♥ nicole ♥ said...

hahahaa... y wanna kill me neh??u know wat time now??im still xin xin ku ku update my blog ahhh....if can earn $$ then good lor..haiz..kaka!:D

♥ L.O.V.E wif Miss MIC ♥ said...

haha pi ah sedikit sedikit can earn money >???
den how ppl those pro pro de blog?lolss